Kohler - 3597-NY - San Raphael™Ch 1 Pc Eb 10 Gpf Press Tlt
Questions about Kohler - 3597-NY
The plumbing professionals at Algor Plumbing and Heating Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 3597-NY
This San Raphael toilet brings the elegant contemporary style of a low-profile, one-piece toilet to your bathroom or powder room. Designed with pressure vessel technology, this toilet delivers commercial-grade flushing. Its 1.0-gallon flush setting reduces your water use by more than 30 percent over 1.6-gallon toilets, adding up to water savings of more than 5,000 gallons per toilet, per year. Its sitting height and ergonomic, elongated bowl ensure extra comfort.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- 30' L x 19-1/2' W x 21-1/2' H
- Elongated bowl
- 12' rough-in
- Pressure Lite(R) flushing technology
- Includes Polished Chrome trip lever and French Curve Quiet-Close toilet seat with Quick Release functionality. Less supply.
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- WaterSense labeled toilets use at least 20% less water than standard 1.6-gallon toilets
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System(TM). See specification sheet for water use data.
3597-NY - Kohler
Algor Plumbing and Heating Supply is proud to present this dune finished floor mount one piece toilet, by Kohler. The 3597-NY is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount One Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative San Raphael Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.