Kohler - 3948-96 - Wellworth® 128 Gpf Tlt Eb, 14 Ri
Questions about Kohler - 3948-96
The plumbing professionals at Algor Plumbing and Heating Supply are available to assist you with your selection of Kohler products.
Kohler - 3948-96
Wellworth toilets have been an American benchmark for style, innovation, and performance since 1936. Part of the Wellworth collection, this high-efficiency toilet provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to an old 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing flush power.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Elongated, standard height toilet bowl
- 14' rough-in
- 31-5/8' (80.3 cm) x 18-1/4' (46.4 cm) x 28-3/4' (73 cm)
- Class Five(R) - provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best-in-class bowl cleanliness
- 3-bolt Installation - Three pre-installed tank bolts save installation time
- Canister flush valve provides smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage, flush after flush
- 1.28 gpf high-efficiency toilets provide significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year versus an old 3.5-gallon toilet without sacrificing performance
- Qualifies as a HET (high-efficiency toilet) - consumer rebates are available in certain municipalities
- Polished chrome trip lever
- Less seat and supply
- K-3948 includes: K-4841 14? Rough-in Toilet tank and K-4198 Elongated Toilet Bowl
3948-96 - Kohler
Algor Plumbing and Heating Supply is proud to present this biscuit finished floor mount two piece toilet, by Kohler. The 3948-96 is made from premium materials, this Floor Mount Two Piece Toilet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Kohler's decorative Wellworth Collection, so make sure to check out other styles of fixtures to accessorize your room.
Kohler Company is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada. Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, Kohler Co is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies comprised of more than 30,000 associates. With more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products; engines and power systems; premier furniture, cabinetry and tile; and owner/operator of two of the world’s finest five-star hospitality and golf resort destinations in Kohler, and St Andrews, Scotland.